Thursday, July 23, 2009

Strange Lucid Dream


I am not trying to make any predictions here; I just wish to report a very lucid dream.

This morning I woke up around 4.30am and for the next 2 hours just dozed. It was sometime during those two hours that I had a very lucid dream. I was in an unfamiliar city; the sky seemed very dull yet only had a scattered cloud cover. It was probably close to twilight as it appears to be just after sunset. I felt lost as though I couldn't find my way, everything was unfamiliar to me. I looked up at the horizon of the city and could see in the distance first one then two large cloudlike formations which had multiple little mushroom clouds rising out of each one. I had the overwhelming feeling - this is it! Then I woke up! I pondered for a while and dismissed it falling back into a light sleep, this time it wasn't like a dream because I could swear I heard an audible voice say to me - not for another week! Almost simultaneously I saw a date which I can't remember clearly yet I feel it was in the first week of August and I am pretty sure I also saw a time showing around 6:53pm.

Ok, it was just a dream I guess but I don't normally have this type of dream - it seemed out of the blue! So just in case there is anything to it, I thought I'd post it for records sake!

6 comments:

  1. You have been chipped and are being tracked

    Dr Roy W Gordon

    \Pine Gap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roy,

    Thanks for the comment but what makes you think that? Why would anyone want to track me?

    Cheers
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because THE KEEPERS can and will monitor you for DNA and soul, emotion transfer. They can and do traverse multiple timelines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Roy, you really don't know me - do you?

    I welcome their monitoring, they will find nothing of interest except maybe to learn a thing or two!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, you are monitored for when you are naked, so I can watch you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! So now Roy you have shown your true colours! It's a shame really, I was hoping you were legit!
    So, if you are monitoring me - what do I look like naked?

    ReplyDelete